Sunday, July 05, 2009

Who you gonna call?

I have always been a huge fan of the Ghostbusters. I've watched the first movie hundreds of times and I don't think I ever missed a single episode of the RGB cartoons back in the day.
Needless to say I was more than happy when I got this assignment from High Definition Review earlier this year.
I bought the XBox 360 videogame a few weeks ago when it came out and haven't had enough spare time to finish it just yet.

This is a good year for Ghostheads like me with the BluRay movie release, the videogame, the Time Life collection and now the new Mattel "action" figures. I haven't felt this good since I was 10. I hear they're working on a script for the third movie and I hope they do a good job with it... lots of us have been waiting for a long time now.

No comments: